Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Mid-week pick me up

@sasa_elebea fan account has the loveliest illustrations!! 💕✨ #illustration #illustratorsoninstagram #quotes #words #wordstoliveby #wordstoliveby #femaleempowerment #selfimprovement #selfcare #selfloveHappy Wednesday, babes! 
I know my blog is about everyday fashion and beauty but this quote really spoke to me and I wanted to share. There are no rules here right?
As I was scrolling through Pinterest last night, I saw this picture and a million thoughts ran through my head. Most importantly, I want to be successful and productive every single day. I want to be that person that wakes up at 5 am and runs 3 miles everyday... haha maybe not 3. Maybe 1...or none. We will start by eating a decent breakfast in the morning instead of just iced coffee and then once I can handle that, I'll work on the other stuff. Anyways, I want you guys to read that quote again and visualize yourself as your BEST self then get out in the world and be that person. If you don't do it for yourself then it's not going to happen. If everyone else disappeared at the end of the day, the only things you would have left are what you created for yourself. This is why you can't worry about what others think. YOU do YOU, babe! 
Work on being present every. single. day. Don't just go through the motions anymore. Say hi to someone new, eat something different for lunch, anything to just change it up a little. I think this is my biggest issue, being present. I just go through the motions but I want to push myself to be better. Sometimes I think, if I do something different will others judge me? Just like you, I understand the pressure to conform to society but if you branch out, so many great opportunities will come from it. Anything you set your mind to is achievable. If you choose to push yourself out of your comfort zone, you will feel so empowered because you showed up as your highest self that day.  

Thanks for reading this post, babes. Make sure to comment or shoot me an email if you have any thoughts or advice on this topic!

Get out there and be the best version of you, always!

XOXO, Demi

15 comments:

  1. This looks is awesome!!! I love it - so pretty and simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look.I am using mac primer and foundation and love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love MAC products and I'm glad you love them too!

      XOXO,
      Demi

      Delete
  3. Looks beautiful on you. Wish I had the time to beautify myself like that. But then again, no tutorial I ever try comes out right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you could do it! I would love to do a video or you can email me if you have any questions! I would love to help out!

      XOXO,
      Demi

      Delete
  4. I love this look! Super cute and helpful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

      XOXO,
      Demi

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning. I am not much good at this. So I am going to try your beauty tips. They sound super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say, these preps take a lot of time and patience.

    Hats off to all the girls doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful on your peachy look makeup inspired. I really love that shade and it really suits your skin tone.

    Commented by Agnes Vazhure

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome. I really enjoyed your blog this week this is something everyone can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely agree. We should strive to be the best version of ourselves and not conform to the norms of society.

    ReplyDelete