Monday, April 1, 2019

My hair transformation- SCARY!

I know we have all struggled with dry hair before...and if you say you haven't, well, then you are BLESSED GIRL. I constantly struggle with keeping moisture in my hair when I am trying to grow it out. I bleach it (no, I'm not a natural blonde... hehehe), I blow dry it and put heat on it very frequently. I'm gonna keep it real with y'all, my hair was BAD. Like way bad and I had no idea what to do to mend it back to a healthy state so, I cut it off. This was probably the best decision ever until I couldn't figure out how to style it on my own. I ended up having to go to target, a.k.a the holy grail of all things amazing, and bought some new products and a new (and smaller barrel) curling iron. I ended up getting the Conair Infinity Pro (1-inch barrel) for $19.99. Let me say that again...$19.99. A STEAL. It doesn't only work wonders for my shorter hair, it's rose gold and very aesthetically pleasing. 


 I also did some research so I didn't get the wrong products and redamage my hair. I found that you want a sulfate free product and if your hair is super dry, like mine, plant-based is probably the way to go. I ended up snagging the Renpure coconut and vitamin E leave-in conditioner. This stuff smells amazing along with having so many benefits for your hair and it's only $5.99.

-No Gluten
-No Dyes 
-No Propylene Glycol
-No Sufates
-No Parabens 
-No Phthalates
-No Formaldehyde
-Plant based

https://www.target.com/p/conair-infiniti-pro-curling-iron-rose-gold-1/-/A-52634033https://www.target.com/p/renpure-coconut-vitamin-e-leave-in-conditioner-8-fl-oz/-/A-75558339?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Health%2BBeauty%2BShopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Health%2BBeauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9028552&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1247077&ds_rl=1246978&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7YblBRDFARIsAKkK-dIQ5pJe0TwUoF5Ft49EzI-tqT0y9rhJb6NC9hzOT3MXVgEQagdl8XwaAsfGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Click the pictures to shop and get your hair lookin' right!
 Leave a comment if you have any amazing hair products that I need to try!  

Thanks for reading, babes!

XOXO, Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment