Thursday, May 23, 2019

Goin' out glam



Happy Thursday everyone! This is one of my favorite looks and it is so quick and easy. Every single time I wear this makeup look, I get asked so many questions about my eyeshadow and lip color. I think the key to this look is a darker eye shadow and a lighter lip. It makes for the perfect combo!

For my shadow, I used Marc Jacobs Fantascene 790 palette (Dark Brown). You can use any deep brown color from any palette to achieve this look! I applied this in my crease and took it upward towards the corner of my brow to get a more smokey brown vibe. I then used one of my favorite products of all time, Glitter and Glow liquid eyeshadow by Stila. I use the shade "Rose Gold Retro", for the perfect shimmer on my lid. I don't apply a base color on my lid because I feel like this product does a lot better when directly applied to your skin. After that, I do my basic eyeliner and mascara and BOOM you're done.

For my lip, I use an NYX lip liner and I fill in my lips with this as well. I finish my lip look with the NYX Butter Gloss in "Eclair".

 This is such an easy way to turn your day makeup into your night makeup. Just a few changes to your everyday look and you have your goin' out glam!


P.S.- Stila is having a huge sale on their products right now!


XOXO, Demi


Image result for NYX butter gloss eclairGlitter & Glow Liquid Eye ShadowMarc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow PaletteImage result for nyx slide on lip pencil in cheeky



No comments:

Post a Comment