Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Ulta Haul


This past weekend I picked up a few things from Ulta! I heard great reviews about these items and I'm excited to share them with you guys. All of these items are affordable but high quality! Also, Ulta has a 20% off of one item coupon on their website now! (Click here to reach their coupon!)  

                                     

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Pressed Powder - Medium Sand

 Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Pressed Powder-$32

I LOVE Tarte products so I wanted to test this out! I got it in the shade "Light neutral". I am very fair skinned and this matches me almost perfectly. Not only is it a great product, but it comes in the cutest compact with a sponge applicator. "Kind is the new pretty" is on the top of the compact and I think that is the best reminder when you do your makeup everyday.

This is such a great every day product. It is super light and makes my skin have a very dewy appearance.  I have used this foundation since high school and love it for working out, or just being able to apply it quickly and get full coverage.  Right now Ulta has all Maybelline skin products on sale for BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF! RUNNN! I got two of these!

I got this gloss in the color "Atta Girl". This is an amazing gloss but I was a little disappointed because the applicator brush is super stiff. I think the more I use it, the more flexible it will get. Even though I wasn't happy with the applicator, I still think this product is worth it because the gloss is just that good and it's a great price. I love this color because I can put it over any lipstick and get that amazing glossy glow!

Fair 02 No Filter Concealer for very fair skin with peachy pink undertones  

 No Filter Concealer -$6.50

Y'all, I L.O.V.E. this concealer. Like, there is no going back after you use this and it's only $6.50!! Are you kidding!? I love this product because a little goes a long way. I apply under my eyes, cupids bow, and a little under my cheekbones to get that defining look! You guys need this product, I promise

 

Image result for revolution baking powder banana 

Revolution Baking Powder-$8 

This is a holy grail product. I got this product in the shade "Banana Light". Anywhere I apply concealer, I set it with this powder. You can go out and buy $40 setting powders but let me tell you, girlll, you're wasting your money! 



 

As always, you guys can click the title of the product to reach the link! Let me know what you guys think of the products! Happy shopping, babes! 

 XOXO, Demi



No comments:

Post a Comment